Soniya Bansal is popularly known for appearing in Bigg Boss season 17 where she appeared as a contestant.
Soniya Bansal Wiki/Biography
She was born on October 28, 1996, in the village of Jaitpur Kalan, Tehsil Bah, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Bharati Soniya Bansal, also known as Tanishka Bansal, stepped into the world with a natural flair for creativity.
She participated in Bigg Boss 17 with Mannara Chopra, Navid Sole and other celebrities.
Soniya started her educational journey at Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, formerly Kanpur University, Uttar Pradesh. Her pursuit of knowledge led her to a Master’s in Architecture.
- Height: 168 cm (5’ 6”)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Figure Measurements: 36-28-34
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black (dyed brown)
- Father: Baijnath Bansal (Retd. Indian Army)
- Mother: Santosh Devi Bansal
- Sisters: Priya Bansal (model; younger), Ayra Bansal (actress and model; younger)
- Film (Hindi): Naughty Gang (2019) as Tara
- Film (Telugu): Dheera (2023) as Manisha
Soniya Bansal ventured into the entertainment industry with her debut in “Naughty Gang” and later appeared in the Telugu film “Dheera.”
Bigg Boss Season 17 Journey
Soniya Bansal’s magnetic presence caught the attention of audiences when she graced the reality TV show “Bigg Boss Season 17” in 2023.
Her stint on the show not only highlighted her resilience but also exposed her dynamic personality to a broader audience.
Relationships & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Soniya Bansal, the Indian actor and model, has several tattoos. Here are some details about her tattoos:
1. On her right forearm: She has a tattoo that reads ‘Maa’ with birds.
2. On her left forearm: There is a flower tattoo.
3. On her left hand’s finger: She has an Om tattoo.
4. On her right arm: Another tattoo is present.
5. On her back near her neck: There is a tattoo located.
1. Soniya Bansal participated in ‘Bigg Boss Season 17,’ showcasing her diverse talents.
2. During her higher studies, she attended a dance and theatre group in Mandi House, Delhi.
3. She shifted to Mumbai, initially working at a private company before entering the modeling world.
4. Featured in Hindi and Punjabi music videos like “Farak” and “Barsaat.”
5. Acted in Hindi films like ‘Dubki,’ ‘Game 100 Crore Ka,’ and ‘Shoorveer.’
6. Starred in the Telugu film ‘Yes Boss.’
7. Enjoys traveling, dancing, and playing the guitar during her leisure time.
8. Featured on the covers of fashion magazines like Be Attractive, Look Chic, Grandeur Lifestyle, and more.
9. A religious person with deep faith in Lord Shiva.
10. Maintains fitness through a regular workout regimen.