Shalini Pandey is an Indian film actress known for her work in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi cinema.
Shalini became very popular after she made her acting debut in Telugu cinema with the 2017 film “Arjun Reddy,” where she played the female lead opposite Vijay Deverakonda.
Shalini Pandey Wiki/Biography
She was born on September 23, 1993, in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She is a versatile Indian actress who has made her mark in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi cinema. Shalini’s nickname is “Shalzp,” and she is known for her incredible acting talent.
- Height: Approximately 165 cm (5′ 5″)
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Figure: 32-26-32
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Shalini was born into a middle-class family in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Her father is a Madhya Pradesh Government Employee, and her mother is a trained Carnatic singer.
She has a younger sister named Pooja Pandey.
As for her relationship status, Shalini Pandey is unmarried. She keeps her relationships private.
1. Debut: Shalini made her acting debut in Telugu cinema with the 2017 film “Arjun Reddy,” where she played the female lead opposite Vijay Deverakonda.
She later appeared in another Tamil movie with “Nadigayar Thilagam” in 2018 and made her Hindi debut with “Jayeshbhai Jordaar” in 2020.
2. Television: Shalini has also appeared in Sony TV serials like “Man Mein Hai Visshwas” and “Crime Patrol.”
1. Zee Golden Awards 2017: Best Debut Actress for “Arjun Reddy”
2. Apsara Awards 2018: Best Find of the Year for “Arjun Reddy”
These awards showcase her dedication and contribution to the world of cinema.
Shalini Pandey has a tattoo on her ankle.
|Favorite Vehicle||Vintage Cars|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Kajol, Kangana Ranaut|
|Favorite Activity||Acting, Dancing, Singing|
|Favorite Songs||Oo Antava Oo Oo Antava|
|Favorite Movie||A Clockwork Orange|
Salary & Net Worth
Her complete net worth is around 5 crores.
She majorly earns from movies, brand collaboration, and other ways.
She has moved on in her career despite the commercial flop of her previous Hindi debut, “Jayeshbhai Jordaar.” The actress is now gearing up for her next project, “Maharaj,” where she will be sharing the screen with Junaid Khan, the son of Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan.
Shalini Pandey expressed her excitement about this upcoming film, “Maharaj,” and mentioned that the shooting has already been completed. She described the experience as a positive one and highlighted that working alongside Junaid Khan has allowed her to grow as an actor.
Shalini is currently focusing on her acting skills with “Maharaj,”.
She also performed in dance videos with Shehzaan Khan Dancer on Jawan movie song “Tera Hua Mae Yaar Hoye”.
Here are some interesting facts:
1. She did her own dubbing for the Telugu film “Arjun Reddy,” despite not being fluent in Telugu.
2. She is fond of both cats and dogs.
3. Shalini’s dream is to act with legendary actors Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan, even if it’s just for five minutes.
4. She shares a close friendship with actress Ritika Singh.