Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni is a child actor hailing from Dehradun, Uttarakhand, who has captured the hearts of viewers with her remarkable performances.
Let’s get into the biography of this budding star and get to know her journey in the entertainment industry.
Aurra Bhatnagar Wiki/Biography
Real Name: Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni
Profession: Child Actor
Date of Birth: 9th March 2011
Age (As of 2023): 12 Years
Birth Place: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Home Town: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Height: Approximately 4 feet 4.5 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: Around 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Body Shape: Slim
- Figure: 32-26-34
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
- Tattoo: She has a tattoo on the backside of her shoulder
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
- Mother: Deepti Bhatnagar Badoni
- Father: Vivek Badoni
- Sister: Coral Badoni (Younger)
- Religion: Hinduism
- Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Aurra’s journey into the world of television commenced when she was in the third grade. It was during this time that she received the life-changing opportunity to be a part of the serial “Barrister Babu.” This Colors TV show, produced under the banner of Sumit Shashi Production, marked her debut in the television industry.
In “Barrister Babu,” Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni portrayed the character of Bondita, the female lead. The show is set against a Bengali backdrop and revolves around the life and trials of Bondita.
She was recently featured in the Durga show which will be aired on Colors.
Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni has a distinctive tattoo located on the backside of her shoulder.
|Favorite Drink||Cold Coffee|
|Favorite Athletes||Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Actor||Rajnikant and Varun Dhawan|
|Favorite Actress||Srinidhi Shetty|
|Favorite Films||“Jailer,” “Chennai Express”|
Salary & Net Worth
Her net worth is around 50 lakhs. She majorly earns from TV shows.
1. Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni’s educational journey takes place at St. Joseph’s Academy in Dehradun, where she is pursuing her third standard studies.
2. She attributes her success to her parents and her school principal, recognizing their vital roles in nurturing her talent.
3. “Barrister Babu” on Colors TV served as her debut project, catapulting her into the limelight.
4. Due to her commitment to the show, Aurra currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, as it serves as the primary location for her television career.